We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 May 2016

1,2,3 Recipe, Winner and Top 5

Lin (Me) hosted our '1,2,3' challenge and has chosen her winner and top 5 as follows:-

For the fabulous £12 voucher from WOODWARE CRAFT COLLECTION

25 Norma


Congratulations to you all. Could the winner please email me at the address in the side bar to collect your Woodware prize. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my project as one of the Top 5!!! I do appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippeee :)
    (I've sent you a pm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my day with the Top 5 pick; I had fun with that card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Top 5 pick. Am delighted. Congrats to the other ladies and the winner too.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card in your Top 5
    Congrats to the other winners too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.